New ebook about true passive income strategies.
Which one are you?
Smart Money or Dumb Money? Find out the Passive Income Streams that I personally use
(and all the things about Money I wish somebody told me 20 years ago).
By Sebastian, Editor of PassiveIncome2019.com
In this new Ebook
you will learn:
- Do you know why most people don’t have financial freedom?
- Can you tell the ONE idea that separates the Rich and the Poor?
- What are the 3 forgotten skills that will generate income anywhere, anytime?
- What are the Passive Income Strategies nobody else is doing?
- Are there ways to create Passive Income so simple, even your Golden Retriever could do it?
- How do you start Passive Income with Zero Money?
- What is the most powerful force in the Universe? How can you use it to get unfair advantage?
- What is OPW? Why is it so damn important?
(2019) 9700 words. You will get a PDF file (2MB).
Follow the money.
If you look up Passive Income on the Internet, you find out two things real fast.
1st: At least half the people think it’s a scam.
2nd: The other half keep recycling the same limited ideas over and over again, usually evolving around renting out Real-Estate or some kind of Digital Marketing business. Hype and BS have truly taken over.
But this is only the tip of the iceberg…
Under the surface is where the juice is: The best information money can buy.
In Passive Income for Busy People you will get all the stuff they don’t tell you at school or the mainstream media.
In Part 1, I will share with you the things I wish somebody told me 20 years ago about Money and Real Wealth.
In Part 2, You will learn the Passive Income Strategies that I personally use.
In Part 3, You even get the idiot-proof way to find a job or start a business online. If you’re short on cash, that will put you back in the black. Now you can start creating your own Passive Income Streams. No more excuses!
Writing this book is the way I found to help the most people possible.
What happens next is up to you… I suggest you act NOW, while it’s still the calm before the storm.
About the author:
Sebastian is an investor and adventurer. He world-schools his twin boys, sharing his time between Asia, Europe and South-America.
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2019 – passiveincome2019.com